Mediapost Editorial ContactsJoe Mandese
, Editor in Chief, MediaPost firstname.lastname@example.org
, 212-204-2009Steve Smith
, Editorial Director, MediaPost Events email@example.comSteve McClellan
, Editor, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) firstname.lastname@example.orgShari Giacoma
, Editor, Media Daily News; Editor Television News Daily email@example.comKarlene Lukovitz
, Editor, Digital News Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgTodd Wasserman
, Editor, Marketing Daily email@example.comRay Schultz
, Editor, Email Marketing Daily, Publishers Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgPhyllis Fine
, Columns Editor MediaPost; Managing Editor, Marketing Daily email@example.com
, 212-204-2005Wayne Friedman
, West Coast Editor/Television Editor firstname.lastname@example.orgWendy Davis
, Senior Writer/Policy & Reguatlory Coverage email@example.comLaurie Sullivan
, Senior Writer, Search, Performance & Data Marketing coverage firstname.lastname@example.orgTanya Gazdik
, Senior Reporter, Marketing Daily, Editor, Marketing Automotive Coverage email@example.comLisa Singer
, Deputy Editorial Director, MediaPost Events firstname.lastname@example.orgSarah Mahoney
, Senior Reporter, MarketingDaily email@example.comSteve Ellwanger,
Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgColin Kirkland,
Reporter, Digital News Daily/Social Media & Web3 coverage email@example.comLes Luchter, Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgFern Siegel
, Reporter, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) email@example.comRichard Whitman
, Editor, Mediapsssst firstname.lastname@example.org* Embargoes
: MediaPost publications may or may not agree to honor unsolicited embargoes about news we receive from our sources.
Guidelines for Contributed Insider Pieces and Op-Ed Commentary
- IMPORTANT --> Target wordcount is 500-700 words, with rare flexibility.
- Columns must be original submissions that have not appeared in other print/online publications.
- Op Eds reflect thought leadership, and should not be focused on the business model of the author’s company.
- Copy must be non-promotional, with no direct references to the author’s company or its products, services, or campaigns. References to clients should be made in third-party terms.
- Please provide attribution for any content drawn from another source (for example, studies cited should be linked to the source).
- Style: Insight, analysis, report, perspective, advice, etc. Avoid personal narratives.
- Send completed copy in a Microsoft Word document (no docx, please), in 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Marketing Daily accepts commentaries that are opinions only, and not those that are more like content marketing, esp. as they might reflect on the business model of the author's company. If s/he has opinions on current events, /trends, please share those in 500 to 600 words! An example: The new Budweiser cans are great and here’s why.
- Send a current photo (headshot) of the author.
- The author bio contains the author's name and present affiliation, and a link to the registration profile.
- Contributors must register with MediaPost and have a profile page.
- If the author does not have a registration profile, register here: https://www.mediapost.com/register/
- Registration profiles are a resource for authors and readers, with full biographical and contact information.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OP ED SUBMISSIONS